Pagina's

zaterdag 14 maart 2009

KISS ME, It's Possible... ;-o)


What ever happens, always keep on smiling.. The Famous One Liner a dutch red wigged tv clown always would say when something happened that wasn't in the line of the expectations, when something went wrong or nobody turned up being an audience..

I know many of those moments.., those moments you think.. What have I done or have I been thinking, that created this or that..? They always carry a sense embarance catching them.

But you know... even at the moments things do not go the way they should have gone or where you wanted them to go..

In each of such moments there is always something you can get out of it. You still have the ability to leave such moments with more value adde to you.

Just be in the full awareness that everything can only go bad or worse to a certain amount..And that each experiences contains something priceless & positive that adds value to your being..

Even in the most worst case scenario's..

Even when you know you have to show up, when you kind of already feel/know that probably nobody shows up.. or just 1 person.. Even when you drive home, after a nobody turned up being an audience kind of night, nearly embracing a tree due to a weazle passing right in front of your car and putting all your nerves & senses @ red alert.. Wow pfeww, that was close..

Home coming finding out you left one of your phones at the location and that your baby sitters found your front door opened and your soon to be ex hubby in the house, ignoring and disrespecting all the agreements made earlier on..And last but not least..

Having your lawyer advicing you the next day, to stay at home when your soon to be ex hubby is away with our kids for the entire afternoon and be at home yourself when he's returning the kids.., because he's obviously is not able or mature enough to hold a simple agreement.

Those days that Murphy's Laws are walking right beside you.. Even then You have the ability to take something more out of that situation or those moments, then you had on you when walked into them.

I could feel sorry for myself, I could think my wings are cut off and I'm the woman who can't move.

It's easy to think like that..., it's easy to let go of your vision, idea or focus, it's easy to go sit and cry in a corner and it's easy to give your own responsibility out of your hands or to jump into anxiety and fear of what ever you think you have to face..

It's easy to give in and to give up..

Well according to my humble opinion & my personal habitual essence and experience I state that with easy thinking, you easily give up and with easy acting, you easily let go of your ideas, dreams and desires...

And behaving like that, no body ever won a race, or a competition, invented a light ball.. with acting & behaving easily, you finally easily give up on your dream, idea or desire..

So in other words.., if you skip the thinking/acting/behaving and giving up and in easily part.., basically when you're hungry or passionate enough to go beyond that, you grab yourself and you now can say..and hold on to the idea that..


~~~~ EveryThing IS Possible... ~~~

If All IS One and One IS All, Then One has to Give All,

& NoThing IS Ever Lost..

An Idea is NoThing.. but has Full Potential to become AnyThing..

since basically EveryThing is Already here..


It IS Simply Impossible to loose NoThing, EveryThing or AnyThing that

IS Part from a bigger Part that You are Part of too and vice versa.

(One IS All & All IS One)


Because NoThing, AnyThing & EveryThing IS already here

& NoThing was Ever invented that was Not Possible..,


EveryThing which IS invented, IS Proven to Be Possible

& AnyThing that IS Possible starts with NoThing.. An Idea...


So.... EveryThing IS Possible... Did I say.. Life IS Simple..?


(It IS.. & therefore Complex...)

All IS in One KISS

KISS ME, it's Possible.. Keep It Simple Sunshine, Manifest EveryThing.. It's Possible..

A couple of Years ago.. I ran into Les Brown one of my Mentors. The You Tube Movie on this Blog was what I saw first of him.

My first Idea was.. wow.. This guy I'd like to have a word with, I want to meet this man in person.. The mans who's Favourite One Liners are.., It's Possible... & Regardless Always a Pro

Last year I had the honour to meet Les personally...

While enjoying the Welcome Reception for all Bob Proctors LifeSuccess Consultants being @ LSC Training in Florida, I noticed a man, an obviously belated visitor, entering the Hotel Lobby..

He looked familair and seemed to be on the look out for someone. I walked in him while thinking I know him somewhere from and coming closer I saw who the just arrived guest was.. Les Brown..

I asked him, can I possibly help you and aren't you Les Brown...? (I honestly was totally stunned since I was only the lonely noticing Les Brown, never could have dreamed that...;-o)).. Yes he answered.. I am, with his dark brown voice.

We spoke a bit, about this and that and I told him that I really loved his insight, that he'd been of great value to me and that I gracefully thanked him for being a part of my reality.

Can I give you a great Hug, just for Being Who You Are..? I finally asked.. I got a Big Fat Hug from Mama Browns Baby Boy Less... And you know what he said... last but not least..?

He said.. Wow.. You Really got a Beautiful Voice...

(Good for a Great Jawdropper..@ my side, since my voice is most of the time kind of lost..lol)

After that conversation my New Idea IS, when it comes to Les Brown... One day I'll work with him...

And if you think or embrace the idea that Anything is Possible, then go have a look at THIS....

Your Possibility to draw One Million Dollar in Business Expertise, to gain a Significant Growth in Your Business..


KISS ME, It's Possible.. Regardless Always a Pro... ;-o)x

Wishing you another Wonderful Day, a Day Full of Wonders..


Love, Light & a Lot of Laughter (What ever Happens Always Keep on Smiling..)

Hil

www.Twitter.com/MissMac1973

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten