Pagina's

maandag 19 januari 2009

Why You Should Become a Money Magnet... Lesson nr.1


This morning I had to go to the dentist with my daughter, while driving on the road the following thought was captured by me..

How come people give so much attention to money, either negative or positive.. what attraction does that stuff have....

I mean, basically it's nothing different then the loyalty points you get at the grocery store when you buy enough or come regurlarly at the particular store..

Somehow many people seem to be distracted by money alone this much that they obviously do everything they can think of to get it..

While the most important thing they should be focused upon is actually most of the time out of order, forgotten or degraded to the status of; will do that when I got the money...

It what I see happening around me all the time, people working their ass off for money, complaining all the time they don't make enough money, always stating something is too expensive... all negativity when it comes to what money means to them, or what they should do to get it...

They seem to think, or tend to think they think, money is something so precious and valueable you should give your life for it by working your ass off on jobs you don't like, by doing things you never would do if you had money...

What a bunch of oxymorons..!!! And I tell you.. the world knows many of those...

I rather give my life for doing the things, having the memories, having the relations, having the fun, joy, blister & life money can't buy..! Why..? Simply.. I rather look back on a life having it all..

Including the money...

You see.. I've never done anything 'for the money', which doesn't mean I don't earn money...

Lesson nr. 1.. Earning money can be something totally different then doing something 'for the money'..

Most people say they work for the money, because they have their regular and average costs to pay like mortgages, insurances, food, clothes.. Because if they don't work for their money, they can't pay their mortgage, insurance, food, cloths is their answer in average when you ask them.. where they work for..

You can live like this, you can stand this probably your entire life and considering at the end.. In my life everything was just not really enough to feel good or be happy...

See what they actually say...? If something, that is outside of you, is just not enough to make you feel happy or good...then you actually say is this; I've been scraping my entire life, looking on the outside, and I'm still not feeling happy or good... and the end is in my sight..

What if I told you.. Every coin has two sides.. Also the money issue coin.. the how to make money, the decision to work for the money or having the money working for you.. (which should be the case honestly)

Money is just something that is trade between people & services and vice versa. If you look a bit closer to that statement, you should notice that money should never be valued anymore then being a physical way to show your services rendered...

Right..? Right.

When You still work for your money, you basically are saying; Money is my boss... I work for it.
In that case, you are obedient to the money... you obay the money.. You the servant... Now is that something you would trade your life for..? Being a servant..? For what..money?

That is sad... Even when you're the boss in a firm, self employed, manager or what ever... If your life is all about being a servant to money..You'll never be free and you'll be always craving for something that is missing in your life..


The other side of the coin is; if you have your money working for you.. money is obedient to you, it's in it's right place where it should be, it's a servant and you are the boss..

Now to have your money working for you, you got to have money... in the first place.. But to get money to have it working for you, consider that your ideas and beliefs on what money is, how it's made, how to get it have to be transformed..

Why do I have to transform my idea about money..? Are you still working for your money..? Yes? Ok, there you have the answer to your question...

I hear your thoughts.. how do I do this, how do I change this around.. ?

Honestly, I could tell you.. but I won't.

You see, to you it would not make any difference at all to your life at this moment, if I would tell you rigth now the how's.. It's not going to change instantly, so I would suggest you keep this blog in your sight and keep on following it..

It's a process of growth, insights & development applied to your daily life, one step at the time, ongoing.. neverending & without the option of going back...you choose..

In mean time you can follow me in Twitter or connect with me in Ecademy and get to know me better, to pick my brain & to attach to my vibes.. See you on the other side of the moon..

Love, Light & a Lot of Laughter
Hilde

www.Twitter.com/MissMac1973
www.ecademy.com/user/hildemakkinje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten