Pagina's

donderdag 22 januari 2009

Heart of Hearts...


When I was a child and someone really had hurt my feelings very deeply, when I felt really sad and blue... or alone...I could feel it in my heart.. like it was schrinking & left a whole behind..if you felt it deep in your soul..

Like that particular place, where your heart is, said; I'm the connection between the soul & your body...

The first time I saw Paul Martinelli telling about the heart of hearts, the place where the soul is seated according to the ancient Greek.. that feeling was instantly I got to think about..

Now.., I think that the soul is seated in every cell of my body but I also think that the centre of the soul IS in your heart, like it's one of the main centres in your physical body that keeps it alive and connected to your soul..

As you know, without a heartbeat you can be pretty but you're dropdead gorgeous..

I mean when you're happy and feeling good, you feel it in every cell of your body.. You feel bliss and you feel glory, you feel like you're bursting of energy like the sun shines from your belly. You feel energetic like you could tackle the entire world in one slice.. It makes you move, it makes you want to spread the word..

Happiness is a key factor in my life, I'm a very happy person by nature...Where does my happiness come from..? Honestly it comes from just being grateful for all that just is... once you're on that plane, you start to notice all magic & miracles in life dear.. ..;-o)

I feel very grateful for all that I am, I am that, I am...for all, each and everything that I experience, for all that I have and for all that I can give..When I wake up in the morning, ready to start a new day, I open my eyes and think... This day is going to bring me another wonderful miraculous adventure.

It makes me happy to see how wonderful everything just is. Nothing more, nothing less. Period.

All by myself I am like Alice in Wonderland... I see the wonders, I see the miracles & the magic.. and I love it. I love to wake up in the morning and hear the birds singing their song for me. Seeing the first morning light, or just looking at the sky and see the most fantastic creatures appearing with you look at the clouds..

Or when you think about someone who passed away and just when you turn on the radio, that particular song both of you loved is played.. your child who wakes up and tells you the bést mommy they ever got (like they have at least a dozen more in the closet), the water that comes just straight from the tap, all the inventions you think about; how in heavens name could one think of something like that.. just Miraculous..

Believe me, there IS so much to be grateful for, just only for the fact it IS there.. or it isn't even there and still IS...That makes you think... At least, that makes me think...if it's there without even being there, then what's more..?

There is so much more... and you'll find it only if you let you guide yourself through your heart of hearts..

Listen to that little voice, that voice you probably most of the time push away..(as I did before too) In the sense that your ratio takes the overhand.. you start to realize things.. well a wise man once said to me.. Rea Lies to the Mind..

I have to admit, that oneliner got me many hours to think about it... To come to the final conclusion that Rea indeed IS lying to the mind... it's a bigger truth then you might recognize at the moment...

That's all..


Love, Light & a Lot of Laughter

Hilde


www.twitter.com/MissMac1973


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten